Friday, July 1, 2011

Good Day Mate

My Number One Aussie Mum


The John's Visit Huntsville
Claire and I in Port Ferry

I recently had my Australian family visit Robert and I. I cannot tell you how amazing it is to have had two different families from another country stay with you throughout the year. The people who have stayed with us were the ones who ALWAYS made sure we were happy in Australia and that we had plenty of Maccas (McDonalds) to keep us full. They were also more than people we met, they were and still are family. I love you Claire Brushfield and Cameron, John's Family, and Maree and George. Your three families took me all over Australia and reminded me of my family and friends back at home. Thank you God for all of the blessings you give us, but nothing material will ever amount to the love and appreciation of a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment