Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mrs. Davis







Well, as most of you know I married Robert Paul on July 30th!!! It has been so wonderful since then!!! We are leaving for our honeymoon on October 6th and I am beyond excited. Robert has planned a trip for us in Puerto Rico that I know nothing about. Maybe a romantic dinner or two is in store. I am so thankful for my family, friends, and most of all my amazing husband!! Even though I am still searching for a teaching job, I know I have the support system to keep me going through any trial I may face! Love you all :) These pictures represent who I am and the best friends I could imagine! I love my girlfriends and grandparents more than I can say!! This weekend was the best weekend I could have asked for and I love you all more than I can say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment