Monday, June 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home

This weekend I went home to stay with my mommy.  Friday night I hung out with my twin brother Keith and his friend Clint.  Dad and Susan were out of town and Kyle was playing ball so we had the whole house to ourselves.  We watched movies until 4:30 AM, which was tons of fun.  Saturday I went to Hartselle to go to Trey Clarks wedding with my mom and grandparents.  We had a lot of fun, especially after the reception.  The whole wedding party along with a few others went to a place by the river and had a blast.  Needless to say, Sunday I spent most of the day resting up before returning to T-town.  This weekend I also reminded myself of why people in your past are in your past, and to keep moving forward!  I also think its stupid to make blogs about cleaning products! Thats all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! We are blogging buddies! haha! I really post more on my blog than I ever do on Facebook. It's just more fun to me! :)

    Glad you had a good time at home.. there's no place like it. :)

    I love you lots!

    ReplyDelete