Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Daddy

Since Father's Day is on Sunday, I wanted to take a moment to recognize one of the most wonderful men in my life.  That person is my daddy.  The one who picked me up when I scraped me knees, the one who took me to Panoply every year, the one who made cheesecake with me, danced with me in the living room ,made playhouses out of cardboard boxes, watched Little Mermaid and Cinderella at least ten times every weekend, the man who never missed picking me up on the weekend and made me feel like a normal child instead of a child who came from a divorced home.He also came to every single event I participated in.  Now this man is the one who talks me through troublesome times and always seems to have the best advice on life.  The one who smiles as I walk past him, diploma in hand on graduation day from UA, and the one who I could not imagine my life without.  This man is Ronnie Chronister, my daddy, friend, and role model.  I love you daddy and hope you have a wonderful Father's Day.  God has blessed me by making you my father on July 29th, 1984.


1 comment: