Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summertime in T-town

So, I am not very good at keeping this updated.  Basically because I have a pretty busy schedule. I am either in class, cleaning, working out, or washing clothes.  This is what my summer consists of.  I have been to the beach with my best college girlfriends.  This is something we do every year and call it a "Polly" beach trip.  I also have spent some time at our river house on the Tennessee river.  I love it there and could not think of a better get away spot.  My twin brothers, also the loves of my life, graduated a couple of weeks ago.  I cannot believe they are so big.  Keith is going to play football at UNA and Kyle is going to play baseball at UAH.  I am so very proud of them.  One of my best friends recently got engaged, so we are all busy getting ready for the wedding of Maggie and Chad set for September of this year.  God has blessed me with good friends and a wonderful family.  I try more and more to put faith in him to continue guiding me through what is known as life.  Here are a few pics of summertime thus far.
Me and My sister Jordie! Captain Awesome and Booya collect some treasure! :)
    Kyle and I hugging after he got his graduation prize I made him :)
  Kyle, Me, and Keith at their High School Graduation
 Kristi Britt Ozley and I having a blast at BW3 playing the boxing game! ZTA's for life :)
     A fun day grilling out with some of my closest friends!
                Kristi and Daniel's Wedding Summer 2009
                My GG. Me and Jessica soaking up the sun.
              Getting ready for Mel and James's Big Day! :)
The Bride and Maid of Honor






No comments:

Post a Comment