Thursday, June 11, 2009

Velma's/Karayoke

Solast night I went to Birmingham to see Jessica, Jody, and Kristi.  We started out at Greyhouse Grille in Soho square.  We listened to the DJ and Jessica learned how to spin.  I think I am going to get her pink headphones with diamonds all over them :)  About ten of us listened to the music and enjoyed life for several hours.  Catching up with old friends is the best thing in the world.  Staying in touch is even better.  I love those girls more than they could know and wouldn't trade the fun we have had together for anything.  It just blows my mind how people come into your life and become such a part of you.  Girls night out plus Bubba and Drewsie was the best idea ever.  MUCH NEEDED.  This didn't conclude our night.  We ended up at Velma's in Trussville which is a Karayoke Bar that always leads to fun fun fun.  Jess and I sang all night and had a blast.  Pics will be posted soon of the next American Idols! Tonight an old friend from Auburn is coming to visit and I am super excited! Yay for a great life.  















1 comment: